The Secret World of Arrietty - "Borrowers" Clip

Disney today released a promo clip for Arrietty, in anticipation of next month's theatrical release.  This is a short clip, but it should give you a good idea of what to expect from the Disney dub.  Oh, and be sure to pay close attention - there's a big surprise at the end.  Heh heh.

I expect that Disney will release a few more clips online; when that happens, we'll be sure to post them here on The Ghibli Blog.  Feel free to share your impressions here.


yibblywibbly said...

My first impression is I'm unimpressed

Hanna said...

I'm really excited! But the Arrietty dub sounds like she's reading the lines for the first time.

Ghibli said...

I concur. There was more emotion in the original Japanese dialogue.

Copyright © 2006-2014 - Ghibli Blog - Studio Ghibli, Animation and the Arts