Search

2008-04-13

Ponyo - Trailer April 19, Movie July 19

Very short update, folks. Studio Ghibli's theatrical trailer for Miyazaki's Ponyo on a Cliff by the Sea will be released on April 19. I have no doubts that it will appear online almost immediately after. I'll keep my eyes peeled for YouTube, DailyMotion, Veos, and the other usual suspects.

Ghibli has also set the film's release date at July 19, and they are scrambling away to meet that final deadline. All reports are that Miyazaki and crew will hand in their homework on time, and it will be glorious as always.

GhibliWorld, as always, has all the latest news on Ponyo, so I suggest heading over there. Don't worry, none of us are spoiling anything, so there's no concern about losing the surprise as so many Hollywood movie previews do. Augh! We Americans will have to wait until next summer for this? I'm sure the meetings at Pixar are already underway...

No comments:

More Ghibli Blog Posts To Discover