Search

2010-07-11

Third Trailer for Arriety (The Borrowers)



Here is the third movie trailer for Arrietty from Studio Ghibli.  We finally get to see more footage from the movie, which appears to be from an early scene.  The animation and art direction are superb, brilliant, as expected.  This still feels like a "teaser" trailer to me, but I'm very intrigued, and I find myself drawn into this world.

I can't wait to see this movie.  I really do hope Disney will release it to American theatres next year.

2 comments:

Sean L. said...

Wow! It looks like the animation for Arietty could be Ghibli's most stunning work yet. I can't wait till we get the movie in the states!

Anonymous said...

Here's a link to the approx. 2-minute version of this trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAqmcXZjrW8

Paul

More Ghibli Blog Posts To Discover