Still Recovering From the Flu

Just a quick note for our readers.  I'm still recovering from a flu/throat infection, and I'm almost back to 100%.  Unfortunately, I've had to stay out of commission for most of the past week, and I was pretty much unconscious for the entire weekend.  I can't tell you how frustrating it's been, but I'm trying to get back to full strength and back to a regular publishing schedule here on the blog.

Thanks, as always, to everyone for their support.


Michael said...

Being sick is the worst, even if you get over it quickly, it takes weeks to get 100% back to your "normal" self. :(

I hope you feel better soon!

Eishagishi said...

Here's something to help speed your recovery Daniel... or not: ^_^

A new album from Coroner Records in Italy - 12 heavy metal covers of Studio Ghibli songs:

Princess Ghibli - Imaginary Flying Machines


Okarada odaiji ni!


LillieDavasel said...

I've only just found this blog about 2 weeks ago, but I missed ya. Glad you're feeling better!

Helen91 said...

appreciate everything that you're doing for the blog, keep resting, we'll still be here when you're back :)

Daniel Nienhuis said...

Feel better!

John Smith said...

Are you still around? Hope you're feeling better.

Copyright © 2006-2014 - Ghibli Blog - Studio Ghibli, Animation and the Arts