Search

2007-03-04

Read Magazine Update

Well, folks, it seems I wasn't able to help out with Read Magazine's piece on Anne of Green Gables. They have tried to contact Nippon Animation, so perhaps they will supply the necessary art assets. For me, the only resource at my disposal are the fansubs, and all my screenshots which aren't at a high enough resolution to print properly (200dpi). Ah, well, that's life.

I'll be wishing them the best and hope they can spread the word about Anne. And, of course, the writers can always visit here if they needed some answers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been a silent lurker on this blog for a very long time now. I've always greatly enjoyed your insights into the world of Ghibli and animation in general. (You also provide indispensable links to anime currently unavailable in the US.)

So, thanks for all the hard work, and please keep it up. Congratulations on the anniversary!

More Ghibli Blog Posts To Discover