New Design Template Ideas Needed

A quick question: Does anybody have a good idea for a new design template for Ghibli Blog?  I need something professional-quality, ideal for mobile/tablet viewing, basically an improvement over the current one.  I'm not seeing anything out there that's satisfactory, so before I hire a design team to tackle the project, I'd like to open the floor for ideas.

What template do you think would be perfect for Ghibli Blog?  Do you also have ideas or suggestions to improve the site?  Let me know what you think.  Fire away!

Update 11:46pm cst: A new logo appears!  Much better than the last one.

5 comments:

nicole said...

definitely think it should have bold colors and simple lines, like the new logo.

Augusta Tina said...

Nice post. thanks for sharing with us

Gwénola Kaigre said...

Dancing in the Minefields par Kimberly Geswein site [1 commentaire]
Here is typo from Dafont that suits you for me ;)
Best for your amazingly good blog, why not a real site?
Cheers
Loving it

Lola

Gwénola Kaigre said...

Dancing in the Minefields par Kimberly Geswein site [1 commentaire]
Here is my point of you for your typo

More like that
enjoying your hard work thanks
Lola

Gwénola Kaigre said...

Dandelion in the Spring par Brittney Murphy site
also good ;)

Copyright © 2006-2014 - Ghibli Blog - Studio Ghibli, Animation and the Arts