Video - Hiromasa Yonebayashi Talks Arrietty (French Dub)

For our new Ghibli friends from France, here is a terrific interview with Arrietty director Hiromasa Yonebayashi, to coincide with the arrival of Studio Ghibli's latest feature film.  In this video, Yonebayashi-san discusses working at Ghibli, 2D animation, and Cecile Corbel's musical score.

This interview is dubbed into French.  If anyone is willing to offer a translation, we can post a transcript on this post.  As always, thanks for visiting and adding a European flair to The Ghibli Blog.


laurenchip said...

I have pre-ordered the French version on Blueray I don't care its not in English I'm so desperate to see it, I wish it hurry up in the UK! I've waited patiently since hearing about its release.

totorosk8 said...

I sent you a translation of the interview.
But my English is more like "Franglish" ;)

Copyright © 2006-2014 - Ghibli Blog - Studio Ghibli, Animation and the Arts