Exclusive New Photos of Pixar's Up - ACK!!

Ahhh!!! The Ghibli Blog has been hijacked by Max Headroom! What does he want? What is his message? I was just watching Doctor Who and all of a sudden, Max burst on the screen and startled babbling these creepy electronic messages!


SonOfSLJ said...

Fine, I admit it. I miss Max Headroom too.

Great blog, btw. I just finished watching all of Akage no Anne (insert swoon here), and found this place while trying to learn more about the series. Very helpful reviews/recommendations for further viewing once I emotionally recover.

Brandon Brown said...

Is he smacking his bum with a flyswatter?

Daniel Thomas MacInnes said...

Yes, Anne of Green Gables (Akage no An) is just astonishing. Those final five episodes are just overpowering. It's such a brilliant show and deserves to be known in the US.

So how did Rick Astley get known for the internet prank and not Max Headroom?

Daniel Thomas MacInnes said...

Yeah, that's a little....um, creepy. What's really funny is that if you see the videos of all the tv news broadcasts after the event, they all show the spanking part.

Oh, we're all soooo offended! Here it is again! Ohh, my fainting couch, ohhh my!!! Play it again, play it again!

Ha ha ha ha...I love our news media.

Copyright © 2006-2014 - Ghibli Blog - Studio Ghibli, Animation and the Arts