Shoutout to Videogames of the DAMNED

Just wanted to let everybody know that I updated the layout design on my other blog, Videogames of the Damned. I was using that site as a guinea pig while working on the Ghibli Blog's redesign, and now I've finally gone back and changed the look of that site, too.

Videogames of the Damned is a "kitchen sink" blog I've had for over three years. It has its roots in the video games and pop culture zines I was writing and publishing back in the early '90s, and remains my stomping ground for games, music, and current events. It's really just for my own satisfaction, to share my thoughts on whatever is happening in the world, and my long-standing writings about games.

I'm still telling myself to compile all of the writings from that blog and publish them as a book. One of these days, I'll finally reach that goal. Check it out sometime and see what you think.


Copyright © 2006-2014 - Ghibli Blog - Studio Ghibli, Animation and the Arts