New Template Design for the Ghibli Blog?

Since I'm doing maintainence today, there's another topic I wanted to address. Should I change or update the template for this blog?

I've been using this design ever since the beginning a couple years ago, and it's a style I've long since grown tired of. It was one of the many Blogger templates floating about the internet, and it was the best one I could find at the time. And it goes without saying that Blogger's own default templates are pretty poor.

I would prefer an updated look, and especially something that stretched out wider. A third column on the right (AmericaBlog comes to mind) would be perfect. Having all of the reference links - pre-Ghibli, Ghibli, Pixar, and Misc. reviews - out of the way, and in a convenient place, would be perfect. Oh, and a smaller and more manageable banner would be a huge plus.

Is there anyone who would like to help out? Any budding designers or artists? Does anyone know of any good template designs that would work best for this site?

Thanks to everyone for helping out.


Copyright © 2006-2014 - Ghibli Blog - Studio Ghibli, Animation and the Arts