New Template Blues

I was trying last night to install the new templates for the Ghibl Blog, but it was a bit of a pain. As you can see, I've installed this one, although there are a number of serious bugs that need to be ironed out. It's still possible that I'll just scrap this one entirely and go with another design.

Fortunately, I have the code for the original template saved, so we're just going to have to live with the blog looking like a mess today. Hopefully, later tonight, I can fix this and get it working. Either tonight or Saturday, depending on how much time I get in front of the computers.

Hmm...I may even just switch over to one of Bloggers default designs for convenience's sake. We'll see how it goes. Cross your fingers.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2006-2014 - Ghibli Blog - Studio Ghibli, Animation and the Arts