Completely Unrelated Blog Post

The Minnesota Vikings are out of the playoffs. They crashed and burned once again. It's almost like clockwork. Ah, well.

I think I'm long overdue with having an internet connection at the apartment, so I'll make some phone calls this week and see when I can get plugged back in. The upside to that, naturally, is that I'll be able to blog more frequently here.

And, as always, a heartfelt thanks to everyone for visiting, commenting, and contributing. The Ghibli Blog couldn't be possible without you!

2 comments:

Malik Ming said...

No problem, Dan.

Thanks for the blog, and Happy New Year!

Guilherme said...

Hi Thomas,
I've been trying lately to study Miyazaki films as a 2d animator. I watch them frame-by-frame and I also have some making-ofs.

Here in your blog, you recommend the "Yasuo Otsuka's Joy in Motion" DVD. What materials whould you recomend me?

Best,
Guilherme

Copyright © 2006-2014 - Ghibli Blog - Studio Ghibli, Animation and the Arts